Are You Missing a Tooth?
Dental implants are the most natural alternative to teeth.
Even if no one else notices, you may feel insecure about a missing tooth. You may hold back from smiling or laughing, or fear what other people think.
Unfortunately, the longer you wait to replace a missing tooth, the more consequences there are. Problems like teeth shifting or crowding, bone loss, and discomfort eating often occur.
But you can end this misery with a dental implant.
Contact our implant dentists in Greenville to see if you’re a candidate.
Is a Dental Implant Worth the Cost?
‘‘I was very impressed by the top-of-the-line equipment throughout the facility and the excellence with which it was utilized. All the employees went to great lengths to ensure I received the best care possible.’’
Paul K., 5-Star Google Review
Why Choose Palms Dentistry?
Dealing with a missing, decayed, or damaged tooth is stressful enough. You don’t need a dentist lecturing or pressuring you about it.
You deserve to have your needs put first and receive respect and compassion.
That’s what we offer you at Palms Dentistry:
Come see for yourself.
FAQ about Dental Implants
- How does a dental implant work?
A dental implant consists of three parts:
- Implant post: This is surgically placed within your jawbone. It’ll fuse with the bone and become your new tooth root.
- Abutment: This connects the post to the restoration.
- Restoration: This is the visible part of the tooth or teeth. Options include a crown, bridge, or denture – depending on your needs.
- How much are dental implants?
The cost of replacing a tooth with a dental implant varies significantly. This is why we cannot give you a set price.
- The case complexity
- Type of tooth
- The implant post material
- Type of restoration (crown, bridge, or denture)
Book a consultation to see how much your dental implant in Greenville will cost.
- Does dental insurance cover implants?
Typically, yes. Dental insurance often includes coverage for the entire dental implant procedure.
To confirm your coverage, contact your insurance provider or call our Greenville dental office.
- Are dental implants painful?
No, getting a dental implant isn’t painful.
You’ll receive a local anesthetic (a numbing agent) to prevent pain. You may feel pressure during the procedure but it shouldn’t hurt.
Our Greenville dentists also offer sedation dentistry. This can help you feel relaxed and take your mind off the tasks at hand.
Afterward, the surgical site may feel tender for a few days. To ease discomfort, you can take over-the-counter pain medication to help, apply a cold compress, and stick to a soft food diet.
- Are you accepting new patients?