What Is Invisalign?
The best way to straighten your teeth discreetly.
Are your teeth crooked again even after those embarrassing years with metal braces? Don’t want to relive the restrictions wires and brackets bring?
Invisalign…Open a new window to the Invisalign website… is exactly what you’ve been looking for to fix this.
Unlike braces, you’ll get:
Schedule your consultation with our Greenville office now to find out if you’re a candidate!
Invisalign: Adults’ Top Choice for Straighter Teeth
Remember when you had braces and you had to be careful with what you ate? That’s not the case with these removable aligners – eat what you want, when you want.
Normally, Invisalign straightens your smile faster than traditional braces.
No metal brackets or wires here with clear aligners! People may not even know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
Clean your aligners by rinsing them out and lightly brushing them with your toothbrush before bedtime. That’s it!
No need to worry about special floss or toothbrushes to get between your teeth. Invisalign aligners are removable, meaning you’re good to go with your normal oral hygiene routine.
Laugh, smile, and talk with joy again during and after treatment. You may start seeing your teeth begin to transform within weeks.
Recieve a Special Offer with Invisalign Treatment
Show off your straight smile with a teeth whitening treatment.
We want to make sure Invisalign is right for you.
That’s why we’re offering a complimentary evaluation to see if Invisalign will bring out your best smile!
You’ll meet with one of our certified Invisalign providers to answer any questions or concerns you might have!
FAQ about Invisalign
- How long does Invisalign take? And how often do I come to see you? Invisalign treatment time can be faster than traditional braces, with treatment being anywhere from 7 to 12 months.
Coming in every 6-8 weeks for a check-up is ideal, so we can make sure your treatment is going as planned.
Keep in mind, every patient is different!
Your treatment can take less or more time depending on your case complexity and your compliance with wearing the aligners… This text opens the Invisalign article in a new tab … the recommended amount of time.
- How much does Invisalign cost?
Fees depend on the length of treatment and will be discussed at your initial evaluation.
We truly believe everyone deserves affordable high-quality dental care, which is why we accept:
- Most dental insurance plans, which can partially cover cost
- CareCredit…Open a new window to the CareCredit website…
- Who’s a candidate for Invisalign?
There are a few factors to be considered for Invisalign treatment, including:
- Age: Invisalign is best for older teenagers and adults.
- Health: Healthy teeth and gums allow Invisalign to work its magic.
- Compliance: Wearing your aligners for the required amount of time is key.
- Case complexity: Invisalign doesn’t work well with severe oral cases.
Schedule your consultation today to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
- How can I keep my aligners clean?
Before bed, rinse your aligners out and gently brush them with your toothbrush.
After eating or drinking, you need to brush your teeth before putting your aligners back on to avoid bacteria buildup.
- Will I need to wear retainers after?
Yes, aligners straighten your teeth, and retainers help keep them in place.
Retainers are extremely important after treatment to make sure your teeth don’t shift again.
The best part?
They’re included in your treatment fee!
- Do I need to wear the Invisalign aligners all the time?
Wearing Invisalign for at least 22 hours per day can mean faster treatment time.
Compliance is crucial.
You should wear them unless you’re eating, drinking, brushing your teeth, or flossing!