Invisalign in Simpsonville, SC
What Is Invisalign?
Are you tired of hiding your smile? Terrified of going back to metal braces?
These are things you don’t have to worry about with Invisalign. One of the top features of Invisalign is it blends in with your natural teeth, making it nearly invisible!
With Invisalign, you’re getting:
How Invisalign Can Change Your Life
Invisalign treatment tends to straighten your smile faster than traditional braces.
Invisalign brings you more smiles and laughter with full confidence. You may start seeing your smile transform within weeks.
Recieve a Special Offer with Invisalign Treatment
We want to make sure Invisalign is right for you.
That’s why we’re offering a complimentary evaluation to see if Invisalign will bring out your best smile!
You’ll meet with Dr. Weaver, who’s a certified Invisalign provider with 10+ years of experience, to answer any questions or concerns you might have!
FAQ about Invisalign
- How long is treatment? And how often do I come see you?
Invisalign is often faster than braces, with treatment being anywhere from 7 to 10 months. Most patients come in every 6-8 weeks to ensure their treatment is going as planned.
Keep in mind, every patient is different! Your treatment can take less or more time depending on your teeth and your compliance with wearing the aligners the recommended amount of time.
You could start seeing results in a couple of weeks!
- How much does Invisalign cost?
Fees depend on the length of treatment and will be discussed at your initial evaluation.
We truly believe a beautiful smile should be affordable, which is why we accept:
- Most dental insurance plans, which can partially cover cost
- CareCredit…Open a new tab to the CareCredit website…
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
There are a few factors that may make you the ideal Invisalign candidate, including:
- Age: Invisalign is best for older teenagers and adults.
- Health: Healthy teeth and gums allow Invisalign to work its magic.
- Compliance: Wearing your aligners for the required amount of time is so important!
- Smile complexity: Invisalign doesn’t work well with severe oral cases.
The only way to know for sure if you’re a candidate for Invisalign is to schedule your consultation today.
- How do I keep my aligners clean?
Keeping your Invisalign aligners clean is so easy.
Before bed, rinse your aligners and lightly clean them with your toothbrush. After eating or drinking, brush your teeth before putting your aligners back on to avoid bacteria buildup.
- Will I need to wear retainers after?
Yes, aligners straighten your teeth, and retainers help keep them in place. Retainers are extremely important after treatment to make sure your teeth don’t shift back.
And they’re included in your treatment fee!
- Do I need to wear the Invisalign aligners all the time?
Compliance is key when it comes to wearing your aligners. You should wear them unless you’re eating, drinking, brushing your teeth, or flossing!